Developed by industry leaders in sports facilities, events, and tourism, the Sports Facilities Summit provides education and facilities tours to industry leaders who want to learn about trends and experience live operations of a sports facility. Created to facilitate discussions and networking for industry professionals, developers and architects, sports facilities personnel and vendors, the Sports Facilities Summit hosts a series of events to explore all aspects of this industry.
You will earn 4 credits towards your STS Designation.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Gain knowledge regarding the state of the sports facilities industry.
- Increase awareness of the vastly changing landscape of e-sports and facility implications.
- Learn key principles of ancillary revenue opportunities for sports facilities.
- Understand the intricacies of analyzing the community impact of a sports facility.
- Increase awareness of event programming practices.
Review the Facilities Essentials Course Overview to learn more about the industry experts leading this course and course session topics.
If you would like to use an existing Sports ETA credit (or coupon code) to purchase education courses, please contact email@example.com, and we will be glad to assist.