Introduction to Sports Tourism
Learn all the basics needed to get up-to-speed on the sports tourism industry as a whole.
$399 Sports ETA Member
$499 Non-Sports ETA Member
Introduction to Sports Tourism is designed to provide existing, new, and aspiring sports tourism professionals with a comprehensive foundational understanding of the industry’s interworkings. The course will explore concepts including the history of the industry, business relationships, trends and issues, and professional development. This Certificate Playbook course will provide industry professionals with the basics needed to get up-to-speed in the sports tourism industry.
You will earn 4 credits towards your STS Designation.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Summarize the evolution of sports tourism over the centuries and its importance as an evolving industry.
- Differentiate the various components within sports tourism to identify how each component plays into a successful business.
- Evaluate the sustainability of sports tourism by acquiring and retaining funding mechanisms for sports tourism entities.
- Evaluate the significant impact sports tourism has on the economy and some possible factors that might disrupt this positive influence.
- Plan for the future of sports tourism by reviewing current and past trends, goals, and outcomes of the industry.
- Use industry resources and research to develop your plan for success in the Sports Tourism Industry.
Review the Introduction to Sports Tourism Course Overview to learn more about the industry experts leading this course and course session topics.
If you would like to use an existing Sports ETA credit (or coupon code) to purchase education courses, please contact email@example.com, and we will be glad to assist.